"A Caring and Loving Choice For The Pet You Love So Much"
"Pre-Planning ............ The right thing to do."
Pre-Planning ensures you that your wishes are precisely followed and spares you and your family the burden of stressful and emotional decisions during a difficult time. You gain the peace of mind knowing your wishes will be carried out according to your instructions and will avoid stressful financial decisions at the time of a loved one’s death.
By Planning ahead you can be sure that
- Your selections will reflect your wishes.
- The cremation or funeral costs will not be a financial burden on your decisions and your family at a very difficult time.
- You are assured that all your decision reflect your desires without the burden of financial stress.
- You can make low monthly payments with no finance charges.
- Pre-Planning freezes the cost so that in the future prices do not increase due to inflation.
- You can be assured that all your decisions are made without the emotional and stressful duress.
- Our Pre-Planning arrangement program offers you an easy payment plan of 12 months with NO FINANCE CHARGE
- Easy monthly payments that insures that ALL your wishes for your loved pets memorialization are just what you want and not just the ” basic cremation ” because of financial burdens at the time of a loss.
Pre-Planning is a matter of thaking the time to think about, discuss and make record for your pet’s end of life tribute. It’s a thoughtful gesture to your pet and a way of letting go of those anxieties about the future. Once completed you can relax and be assured that all your wishes and desires for your pet’s end of life tribute are in the hands of caring and loving pet death care professionals.
We would be honored to talk with you with a matter as sensitive as pre-planning and to have your trust with the care of your cherished family pet. If you simply wish to make your choices in advance the staff of Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory will be more than accommodating to help you with these difficult decisions.
To learn more about the benefits of pre-planning simply call (904) 731-3868 and speak with one of our caring family service counselors. Or if you would like to have a family service counselor to contact you to explain our services and benefits to you simply fill out the form below and we will call you within 24 hours.
If this is an emergency and you need our help immediately simply pick up your telephone and call (904) 731-3868, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for immediate assistance from one of our caring family service care specialists.
Thank you for your interest in Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home & Pet Crematory. If you would like to send us a message, please fill out all the fields below and click the submit button.
Your service has totally blown me away. First - the delivery in a gift bag. Then the enclosures.... I was not at all prepared to ever again see Joe's hair, or paw print - thank you so very much for those. I did not know why the cardboard box of ashes was so heavy - (the cremains of my parents and husband were much lighter) until I undid the cardboard and saw the beautiful carved wooden box! I've been crying tears of gratitude all day! P.S. In my experience, human cremations are not handled as well. Gratefully Yours, Linda Max Collins
— Collins Family